Home Page Forums Tinylab Tinylab Getting Started Reply To: Tinylab Getting Started

raimund

Hi all,

just my second post here. In my previous (first post here) post I tested the quote function – whow – gets very big. Is this intentionally? I would prefer to have real quotes or a separate box, but with normal sized characters.

TinyLab:

It was also my first stumbling point to find out what the dip switches would do, but could find it out pretty soon and was sure about it when I had examined the schematics. In general I am happy with it as a lot of things can be tested without having to deal with flying wires which sometimes cause a headache and a chaos on the desktop.

What I would like to test next is exchanging some test routines of the original test sketch, especially the rotary encoder is not very responsive and I don’t like the implemented LCD library (my favourite: F. Malpartida’s New LCD Crystal library as it got all my different lcd screens to work without any hassle).

Having done this I could take the tested sketches 1:1 to my project(s) without having to adjust libraries, constructors etc.

One question to @mustafa: What exactly does the EEPROM content do in the test sketch? When I change the lcd and rotary library – would that be affected by values in the EEPROM and cause problems?

Raimund

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  İsmet Ergin.