Home Page Forums Raspberry Pi Shields Connecting two Rp B+ through LTE connection

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saeed 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mohammad.r.jahromi
    Participant

Hello
    I bought Two “Quectel EC25 Mini PCle 4G/LTE Module” i want to establish a communication line between them through LTE . or other alternative is to upload data from one of them to some where( i dont know where…) and get that data on my laptop. I intend to get the data LIVE !
    If there is any related post that i can referee to or any suggestion on how to do it, would be helpful.
    Regards
    Rohan

Saeed

Do you mean you want to communicate and transfer data among 2 Raspberry Pi with LTE, not over internet?

mohammad.r.jahromi
    Participant

No.
    I want to use this Shield on one of my RP B+ , so i connect my PR B+ to internet, than access it through another pc connected to internet,(remote access, something like TEAM VIEWER). this remote access preferred to be SSH connecting(like normal SSH connection when you connect your RP B+ directly to your PC)
    Regards
    Rasekh

Saeed

For remote access, all you need is active internet on your raspberry pi.

You can have active internet using the Base Shield and 4G module. The rest is how you want to access it remotely.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.