17 August 2016 at 7:06 AM #216ozgurtzcParticipant
<p style=”text-align: center;”>HC-06 Bluetooth Module derective with AT command</p>
- Open the Arduino IDE and to control the running of Bluetooth Module; File>Example>Communucation>Multiserial then upload to code to Tinylab via Arduino IDE.
- The Serial Monitor must be configured as shown: Click Here
- You can send AT command for testing module. If you can see OK stand of this module is properly work.
- Module’s defaults as it follows:
- You can change name with AT+NAMEcardname
- To change password AT+PASSWORD****
- To change Baud Rate AT+BAUD4(1:1200, 2:2400, 3:4800,4:9600, 5:19200, 6:38400, 7:57600, 8:115200, A:460800, B:921600, C:1382400 correspond to BAUD)
Click here to view all commands about the module.23 August 2016 at 8:03 PM #241gtinylabParticipant
Just in case anyone else spends an hour trying to work out why the HC-06 is not responding… the “AT” command must be in upper case!
23 August 2016 at 9:28 PM #243gtinylabParticipant
- This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by İsmet Ergin.
@Ozgurtzc can you please confirm that only one of the UART peripherals (XBee, WiFi or Bluetooth) should be plugged into the board at any time?
I haven’t tried having more than one connected at a time but I guess it won’t work too well. I presume that there is no way to select them?24 August 2016 at 8:13 AM #244
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.