This is a Narrow-Band IoT(NB-IoT) shield for Arduino, based on Quectel’s BC95 module. NB-IoT is a Low Power Wide Area(LPWA) technology that is the latest cellular network option for low power connected projects.
The design has built-in temperature, humidity, light sensors, 3-axis accelerometer, relay, and a chip antenna. If there is a need for long-range, better signal quality, a U.FL antenna receptacle is placed, can be selected over RF Switch by the short-headers easily.
– LTE BC95-B20 NB-IoT Module B20 800MHz
– Arduino Compatible Pins
– Built-In HDC1080 temperature sensor (-40 +125 C)
– Built-In HDC1080 humidity sensor (0 100%)
– Built-In ALS-PT19 ambient light sensor()
– Built-in 3 axis accelerometer (MMA8452Q)
– Relay (24V DC, 120-220V AC Switching)
– User button and LED
– Micro SIM Socket
– Built-in PCB Antenna
– UFL socket for external antenna
! All data pins work with 5V reference. Any other voltage level should harm your device.
– Smart farming sensor
– Smart cities sensor
– Smart home sensor
– Internet of Things (IoT) sensor
– Smart door lock
– Smart lightning
– Smart metering
– Bike sharing
– Smart parking
– Smart city
– Security and asset tracking
– Home appliances
– Agricultural and environmental monitoring
Click for the localHost example.
For Detailed Information
Check out our Github Repo for example codes and libraries.