Raspberry Pi GSM/GPRS Shield
This product only includes the GPRS Shield. In order to use this with a Raspberry Pi for GPRS connection, you need to use a SIM CARD.
There is no need of Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection to connect your Raspberry Pi to internet anymore. Using the GSM/GPRS Shield with the Raspberry Pi makes possible to communicate over mobile network coverage. We are looking forward to see your great projects with the Quectel M66 which is a powerful module at the heart of this shield.
- Frequency Band: Quad-band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- Data speed: GPRS Class 12 Max. 85. 6kbps (Downlink) Max. 85.6kbps (Uplink)
- Supported Protocols: TCP/ UDP/ PPP/ FTP/ HTTP/ SMTP/ CMUX/ SSL
- Voice Call
- Send/Receive SMS
- Micro SIM port
- On-Board PCB Antenna
- External Antenna Connector
- Micro USB socket/ port
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Power-Up Button
- Power, Status and User LED
- Switch to use USB or R.Pi
- Voice Record
- Queclocater, Can track location without GPS
- Size: 60 x 30 mm
- Operates at -30 °C ~ +80°C
For further information about Quectel M66 GSM GPRS Module please check datasheet of the module from Quectel website or contact us.
What is the header option? It’s so basic:
What’s on the board?
Which pins used by shield?
long header, short header, without header