LoRa Raspberry Pi Cellular Gateway Development Kit
The kit based on LoRa® technology and complies The Things Network works as a LoRaWAN™ gateway with 4G/LTE backhaul for Raspberry Pi. The kit includes Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ with Sixfab LoRa Gateway HAT with gateway module and Sixfab LTE Base Shield V2 with 4G modem module. It lets you set up a LoRaWAN gateway features cellular mobile network connection anywhere on the field. The rugged aluminum IP65 rated enclosure with all necessary mounting accessories, place your LoRa Gateway outdoor and start development on your own LoRa network. With the pre-programmed SD Card, it is easy to get started with kit just after a few simple configurations. Power supply, antennas, cables, and glands are included to start right out of the box.
Sixfab LoRa Gateway Kit for Raspberry Pi with cellular connectivity is designed for license-free sub-gigahertz radio frequency bands like 868 MHz (Europe) and 915 MHz (North America). The kit based on LoRa® technology and complies The Things Network works as a LoRaWAN™ gateway with 4G/LTE backhaul. It comes for development industrial grade gateway with fully customized electronics and software. The multi-channel concentrator with an innovative heatsink sponge on top, multi-node communication is possible with super-easy to play around Raspberry Pi. With cellular communication, you will not need the Wi-Fi or ethernet cable to control and manage your data and gateway from miles away. The LoRa gateway module can communicate with Raspberry Pi over USB or SPI. The interface can be selectable by a slide switch on the Sixfab Raspberry Pi LoRa Gateway HAT.
The outdoor customized Original Raspberry Pi 5.1V-2.5A power supply comes with the kit to secure outdoor placement with ease. Necessary attachable high-gain outdoor antennas will help you communicate multiple long-range LoRa nodes.
- Fully assembled LoRa Gateway Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Sixfab LoRa Gateway HAT based on RAK833 LoRa Module
- SX1301 provides 8 uplink and 1 downlink LoRa demodulation paths
- Max Tx Power of 20dBm
- RX sensitivity of -136dBm
- Full LoRaWAN 1.0.2 stack support
- Compatible with 868 MHz (Europe) and 915 MHz (North America) ISM Bands
- Both SPI and USB interfaces are supported and selectable
- 4G/LTE Base Shield with Quectel EC25 CAT4 LTE Module
- 150 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL
- Embedded GNSS
- Europe and North America regions available
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ with The Things Network Ready pre-programmed SD Card
- Customized Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply for outdoor using
- High-gain antennas
- IP65 Aluminum Enclosure: 148mm x 108mm x 75mm w/ waterproof&dustproof sockets
- Can be mount directly on pole or wall
- Working temperature range: -25°C ~ 65°C
- Assembled LoRa Gateway Development Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- Sixfab LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi
- RAK833 LoRa Gateway Concentrator Module
- Sixfab 3G-4G/LTE Base Shield V2
- Quectel EC25 Mini PCIe 4G/LTE Module
- Pre-programmed 16GB SD Card
- IP65 Aluminum Enclosure with integrated thermal sponge
- 4 x IP65 SMA to u.FL Antenna adapters
- PCB Mounting Plate for inside orientation of electronics
- Official Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply with special IP68 end
- 868/915MHZ compatible 3dBi RP-SMA LoRa Antenna
- 2x 3dBi SMA LTE Antenna
- 4dBi 1.585GHz SMA Monopole Passive GPS Antenna
- Wall/pole mounting brackets, nuts, bolts, strong zip-ties
- The kit does not include a SIM card. You need one to establish an internet connection over the LTE network.
- GPS antenna must have a view of the Sky.
- Sixfab LoRa Gateway HAT is not sold individually.
- Building your own Cellular LoRa Gateway with Raspberry Pi (will be available very soon)
The Sixfab Github Repository for LoRa Gateway Development Kit contains the libraries and codes are used in tutorials, hardware files and more.
Europe, North America
Questions and answers of the customers
Answered by the admin https://sixfab.com/product/lora-rpi-cellular-gateway-dev-kit/ Check Features of the product page