Raspberry Pi IP65 Weatherproof IoT Project Enclosure
Deploy your outdoor Raspberry Pi project without concerning rain, snow, dust in this IP65 plastic case with clear top. This weatherproof enclosure has three IP67 SMA to u.FL(IPEX) cable connector for connectivity and a waterproof IP68 micro USB cable-end socket if you want to power your project with modified original Raspberry Pi power supply.
149 in stock
The Raspberry Pi Weatherproof IP65 Outdoor Case from Sixfab is the perfect waterproof enclosure to take your Raspberry Pi and electronics outdoors. This enclosure will protect your Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone, Tinker Board and HATs from rain, snow, wind and a little amount of dragon fire. You can mount it on a wall, pole or wherever you want. Fasteners, spacers, fixing plugs, standoffs, heavy-duty zip-ties, and other necessary things are included to easily deploy it somewhere indoor or outdoor.
This rugged box has enough space for adding batteries, sensors, camera or other electronics nearby Raspberry Pi. You can plug the IP65 cable socket modified official Raspberry Pi power adapter. The end of this weatherproof socket is micro USB, so you can power your project without messing with the immersion of water or ingress of dust.
The case made from plastic(ABS) and it is RF friendly. You can stick the antennas inner the enclosure or use three built-in waterproof u.FL(IPEX) to SMA connectors to place bigger antennas outside of the case. Two SMA jacks placed opposite sides of the case to provide better Rx-diversity.
!! WARNINGS !!
- This enclosure is not assembled!
- The Raspberry Pi is not included!
- Antennas are not included!
- Dustproof&Waterproof&Weatherproof case and cable connector – IP6x certified
- Transparent clear top cover with silicone gasket seal
- Base plate supports mounting any Raspberry Pi models
- Necessary standoffs, screws, fittings, nuts included
- Mounting ears help hang the enclosure on walls or poles easily
- Dimension: 212x123x60mm
- Material: ABS
- 1 x IP67 case with clear acrylic top cover
- 1 x Original Raspberry Pi 5.1V-2.5A power supply with modified IP68 socket and Interchangeable Plug Types for the EU, US, UK, and Australia
- 1 x Acrylic PCB base plate for the mounting interface between boards and case bottom
- 3 x IP65 certified three SMA to u.FL(IPEX) waterproof antenna connector
- 1 x IP68 socket with micro USB end to power Raspberry Pi
- 4 x M5x30mm Stainless Steel Screw with plastic wall fixing plugs
- 6 x M3x7mm Stainless Steel Screw for fixing the base plate to the case bottom
- 4 x M3x3mm Plastic Standoff for fixing Raspberry Pi to the base plate
- 4 x M2.5x10mm Stainless Steel Screw for fixing Raspberry Pi to the base plate
- 4 x M2.5x6mm Stainless Steel Screw for board stacking
- 2 x M2.5x11mm Brass Standoff for board stacking
- 2 x M2.5x14mm Brass Standoff for board stacking
- 4 x M2.5 Stainless Steel Washer
- 2 x M2.5 Stainless Steel Nut
- 8 x 400mm Heavy-duty zip-tie
Questions and answers of the customers
Q There seems to be quite a bit of room after the Raspberry Pi goes in. Can I also screw in anothe... answer nowAsked by 23 October 2019 2:59 AMonAnswered by the admin Hi. Yes, It has enough space. Best regards
Q Are the Antenna connector holes pre drilled or can we put them in where we want them answer nowAsked by 12 September 2019 6:01 PMonAnswered by the admin
The antenna holes are pre drilled.
Q Are you going to make a Raspberry Pi 4 compatible version? answer nowAsked by 6 September 2019 5:29 PMonAnswered by the admin We're not doing it now.
You can use micro USB to USB type C convertor to power the RPi 4.
Answered by the admin Let me confirm, We have https://sixfab.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/IP65_IoT_Project_Enclosure_Dimensions.jpg at the moment.
Q Hi. Since the box is quite large I suppose Pi 4 is supported? Is the Raspberry Pi Camera Module... answer nowAsked by 1 September 2019 7:20 PMonAnswered by the admin We supply micro USB to power the RPi, You can use micro USB to USB type C convertor to power the RPi 4. The case hase clear acrylic top cover, You can mount the camera inside the enclosure.
Q Do you have a RPi 4 Mod B (USB-C powered) option for this enclosure kit? answer nowAsked by 30 August 2019 7:30 PMonAnswered by the admin We dont.