Sixfab uses different carriers depending on your location.
For the US we use UPS or DHL. Orders are sent from the warehouse in California.
If you want to order with your own shipping account, please contact [email protected]
We offer 4 shipping options so that you can choose when to get your order. The days listed are from the date when the order gets shipped.
- UPS Overnight. Delivery is done by end of the next day to most areas, maybe later for rural.
- UPS 2Day. Delivery is done by the end of the second business day.
- UPS Standard. Delivery is done in 2-4 business days.
- Economy. Delivery is done in 3-5 business days. We use DHL eCommerce and UPS, according to the region where the order is placed.
FedEx does not normally deliver on Saturday, but may for an additional charge.
International orders are dispatched from the US warehouse. Depending on your location we use DHL Express.
Sixfab guarantees to ship your order the same day you place it IF and ONLY IF your order meets ALL the following criteria:
- Your order is placed before 10:30 AM,GMT-7.
- The day you place your order is a Business Day.
- All items are in-stock.
- Your order is paid in full at the time you place it.
- Your order is not considered an Exception.
If your order does meet all the listed requirements, we guarantee the shipment of your package that day. If it doesn’t meet them all, we may still get it out the same day, but we can’t guarantee it.
Duties and Taxes
All duties and taxes for international shipments are the responsibility of the customer. Sixfab is not responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped.
US and EU customers don’t need to pay any duties and taxes.
If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer. In the event that the extra charges exceed the value of the order, we may charge those amounts to the credit card originally used for the order.