We ship in-stock orders as soon as possible. This is often the day you placed it or the day after, but there are many situations where it will take longer.
Sixfab uses different carriers depending on your location.
For the US we use the USPS or FedEx. If the order package is big, it ships via FedEx. Orders are sent from the California warehouse.
For the EU we use DHL or GLS. We use DHL within Germany. We use GLS to other European countries except for Germany. Orders are sent from the Germany warehouse.
We offer 4 shipping options to allow you to decide when you get your stuff. Days listed are from when the order ships.
- FedEx First Overnight. Delivery is guaranteed by 8, 8:30, or 9 a.m. to most areas, maybe later for rural.
- FedEx Standard Overnight. Delivery is guaranteed by 3:00 p.m. to most areas.
- FedEx 2Day AM. Delivery is guaranteed by the end of the second business day.
- USPS First Class Mail. Delivery is guaranteed by 1-3 business days.
FedEx does not normally deliver on Saturday, but may for an additional charge.
International orders dispatches from the MENA warehouse. Depending on your location we use UPS, FedEx, DHL or TNT.
Sixfab guarantees to ship your order the same day you place it IF and ONLY IF your order meets ALL the following criteria:
- Your order is placed before 10:30 AM,GMT-7.
- The day you place your order is a Business Day.
- All items are in-stock.
- Your order is paid in full at the time you place it.
- Your order is not considered an Exception.
If your order does meet all the listed requirements, we guarantee the shipment of your package that day. If it doesn’t meet them all, we may still get it out the same day, but no promises.
Duties and Taxes
All duties and taxes for international shipments are the responsibility of the customer. Sixfab is not responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped.
US and EU customers don’t need to pay any duties and taxes.
If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer. In the event that the extra charges exceed the value of the order, we may charge those amounts to the credit card originally used for the order.