LTE/5G High Performance Antenna SMA
This is constructed with an ergonomic blade design to blend well to the outside of a device. It is a hinged swivel-mounted antenna designed to work with various orientations or in free space for ease of integration.
Perform greatly for LTE-M and 5G applications.
468 in stock
That antenna has a rotatable connector mount so lets you find the best orientation for your use case. It has an SMA connector and most of the LTE socket modems have u.FL connector type. If you need to connect it to u.FL one, you should bridge between connectors via these SMA to u.FL adapter cables.
- Terminal antenna for 5G/4G/3G/2G applications.
- LTE, HSPA+, WCDMA, CDMA, GSM, GPRS, DCS1800, PCS1900
- LTE bands: 1-21; 23-30; 33-41, 71
- Cellular IoT: LTE-M (Cat-M1) and NB-IoT
– AT&T: bands 12, 17
– T-Mobile: band 71
– Verizon: band 13
– Europe: bands 8, 20
– Latin America: bands 5, 28
– Asia Pacific: bands 5, 8, 20, 28
- High performance dipole design
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Dimension||13.5 x 22.5 x 143.7mm|
|Connection||SMA Plug (Standard)|