Raspberry Pi Indoor Project Enclosure
Every single IoT project includes different types of inputs and outputs, physically. With infinite numbers of possibilities, developers need their own custom machined enclosures. That enclosure brings flexibility to add/remove cable interfaces to your Raspberry Pi-based IoT project in seconds with customizable side panel openings. Includes heatsinks, cooling fan, and necessary accessories.
15 in stock
A major challenge for designers and manufacturers is to create products fast. And the way to do it is to use plastic enclosures like this one because they are both durable and customizable. This plastic enclosure for Raspberry Pi-based projects can be used for a variety of purposes, like housing electronics, protecting product prototypes, or providing an instant “production” appearance on devices when a metal enclosure is not required.
This rugged box has enough space for Raspberry Pi, batteries, sensors, Raspberry Pi Camera, or other electronics nearby. It’s possible to in and out cables from different sides that have slots that can be open easily to customize to your project’s need. It is RF friendly, you can stick the antennas inner the enclosure, or ready-to-use antenna cables connectors allow panel-mount external antennas.
Designers get a lot of benefits from using this plastic Raspberry Pi project enclosure. For example, they are able to experiment with different products faster and easier than ever before due to the inexpensive nature of using this type of customizable IoT project enclosure. It allows to built more quickly so that designers can test their ideas quickly without having to spend too much time on something that might not work out right away.
- This enclosure is not assembled!
- The Raspberry Pi is not included!
- Antennas are not included!
- Transparent clear top cover
- Base acrylic plate supports mounting any Raspberry Pi models with different orientations
- Necessary standoffs, screws, fittings, nuts included
- Mounting ears help hang the enclosure on walls or poles easily
- Dimension: 212x123x60mm
- Material: ABS, PC
- 1 x Indoor case with clear acrylic top cover
- 1 x Acrylic PCB base plate for the mounting interface between boards and case bottom
- 1 x 5V Cooling Fan
- 2 x SMA to u.FL RF Adapter Cable 150mm
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Aluminium Heatsink Set 4 Pieces
- 4 x Plastic plugs for unused antenna slots on side panels
- 4 x M5x30mm Stainless Steel Screw with plastic wall fixing plugs
- 6 x M3x9mm Stainless Steel Screw for fixing the base plate to the case bottom
- 4 x M2.5x12mm Stainless Steel Screw for fixing Raspberry Pi to the base plate
- 4 x M2.5x8mm Stainless Steel Screw for board stacking
- 4 x M2.5x11mm Brass Standoff for board stacking
- 8 x M2.5 Stainless Steel Flat Washer
- 8 x M2.5 Stainless Steel Nut
- 4 x M3 Stainless Steel Screw for Fan
- 4 x M3 Stainless Steel Nut
- 8 x 400mm Heavy-duty zip-tie