Raspberry Pi Power Management & UPS HAT
It is designed to solve the problem the majority of IoT projects faced, the reliable power supply. Make your device always powered, this uninterruptable HAT will manage sources between batteries and adapters intelligently. Without letting your Pi hang up or reset switches seamlessly. RTC featured integrated MCU to let you schedule and full control over the power on/off tasks remotely, timely, securely. Extensive input range and options – solar included – will provide flexibility to choose the best power options to fit your device needs.
675 in stock
The Raspberry Pi needs to be powered up on edge, always. The HAT will make you sure your device will be powered. You will have full control over the power of it! The true uninterruptable power supply for Raspberry Pi automatically switches between different power sources without causing a reset or failure on your board. A real-time clock(RTC) featured an onboard ARM® Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller lets you schedule power cycles and wake-up or soft shut down Raspberry Pi remotely. At power-sensitive applications, the device can be entered deep sleep modes and save battery. Dynamic power management means will share the load between the main source and battery, will protect the circuit.
- True Uninterruptable Power Supply(UPS) battery rechargeable solution without Failing the Raspberry Pi.
- 3.9V to 21V Input Operating Voltage Range Supports Solar Panels.
- 18650 Li-on Separable Battery Holder (Compatible with unprotected flat top 18650 batteries).
- 1-cell 3.7V External Battery Input.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supplies.
- Onboard Microcontroller manages scheduled power tasks, calendar events with Real-time Clock (RTC), gently shutdown or wake-up, sleep mode controls.
- Parallel Charging up to 3 Amps while powering the system.
- Input, System and Battery current monitor.
- Control over current limits of batteries and sources with 50mA resolution.
- Battery protection circuit enhanced with integrated temperature sensors.
- Thermal Shutdown and Input, System, Battery Overvoltage Protection.
- Dynamic power management boost the system output from the battery if the needed power is more than the input supply provides.
- Onboard ARM® Cortex®-M0+ MCU manages scheduled power tasks with Real-time Clock (RTC), gently shutdown or wake-up.
- Supports external GPIO interrupts to wake up or enter deep-sleep modes.
- Only I2C pins used by the HAT.
- Onboard STEMMA QT/Qwiic/JST SH connector.
- Programmable user buttons and RGB LEDs.
- Smart Cooling FAN with Pulse Signal Feedback.
- Battery level indicator LEDs with charging/discharging status.
- Slot for Raspberry Pi Camera Cable.
- Optional Pogo Spring Pins for hardware shutdown or wake up.
- Cloud Sixfab Power Software to configure and monitor your devices remotely. (Optional)
18650 battery is not included.
|1x||Sixfab Power Management and UPS HAT|
|1x||Aluminum Heatsink with Thermal Tape for Raspberry Pi|
|1x||Battery Cable JST-SFH – 150mm|
|1x||Qwiic Cable – 200mm|
|1x||Female GPIO Stackable Header 2×20|
|1x||Female Extra Tall GPIO Stackable Header 2×20|
|1x||Mini Flat Head Screwdriver|
|6x||Mounting screws (2 for Fan & 4 for HAT mounting)|
|2x||Hex nut for Fan mount|
|2x||Threaded Standoffs – 16mm|