Raspberry Pi Power Management & UPS HAT
This product is designed to solve the problem of power supply, a persistent challenge for the majority of IoT projects. The uninterruptible HAT will manage sources between batteries and adapters intelligently, ensuring that your device always stays powered without letting your Pi hang up or reset switches seamlessly. RTC featured integrated MCU allows you to schedule and to have full control over the power on/off tasks remotely, timely, and securely. Extensive input range and options – solar included – will provide flexibility to choose the best power options to fit your device needs.
55 in stock
The Raspberry Pi needs to be always powered up on edge which is why the HAT will take care of your device, keeping it powered. You will have full control over its power! The true uninterruptible power supply for Raspberry Pi automatically switches between different power sources without causing a reset or failure on your board. At power-sensitive applications, the device can be entered deep sleep modes and save battery. Dynamic power management means will share the load between the main source and the battery while protecting the circuit.
- True Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS) battery rechargeable solution without Failing the Raspberry Pi.
- 5V to 21V Input Operating Voltage Range and Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) up to 24V Supports Solar Panels.
- Protected 18650 Li-on Separable Battery Holder.
- 1-cell 3.7V External Battery Input.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply.
- Onboard Microcontroller manages scheduled power tasks, calendar events with Real-time Clock (RTC), hard shutdown or wake-up controls.
- Parallel Charging up to 3 Amps while powering the system.
- Input, System and Battery current monitor.
- Watchdog Timer keeps the system alive when the Raspberry Pi freezes up.
- Control over current limits of batteries and sources with 50mA resolution.
- Battery protection circuit enhanced with integrated temperature sensors.
- Thermal Shutdown and Input, System, Battery Overvoltage Protection.
- Dynamic power management boost the system output from the battery if the needed power is more than the input supply provides.
- Only I2C pins of Raspberry Pi is used by HAT.
- Onboard STEMMA QT/Qwiic/JST SH connector.
- Battery level indicator LEDs with charging/discharging status.
- Slot for Raspberry Pi Camera Cable.
- Optional Pogo Spring Pins for hardware shutdown or wake up(only for RPi4).
Sixfab Power Management & UPS HAT v2 Release Notes
- The battery Holder has been changed for protected 18650 batteries. In cases of deep charge, overvoltage, overcurrent the protected battery will remain safe.
- A battery switch has been added. The HAT can be switched ON and OFF without removing the battery.
- Micro USB Power input has been removed.
- The pogo pin for RPi 3 has been removed.
- SMD Terminal has been replaced by classic Terminal Block.
- Logo and Fonts have been changed.
- Sixfab Power Management and UPS HAT
- Cooling Fan
- Aluminum Heatsink with Thermal Tape for Raspberry Pi
- Battery Cable JST-SFH – 150mm
- Qwiic Cable – 200mm
- Female GPIO Stackable Header 2×20
- Female Extra Tall GPIO Stackable Header 2×20
- Pogo Pin
- Mini Flat Head Screwdriver
- Mounting screws (2 for Fan & 4 for HAT mounting)
- Hex nut for Fan mount
- Threaded Standoffs – 16mm