Raspberry Pi 4G/LTE Cellular Modem Kit
This product includes default components including Sixfab SIM card for easy connection to LTE CAT 1 & CAT 4 networks. With the Raspberry Pi LTE Cellular Modem Kit, your Raspberry Pi based projects will access CAT 1 & CAT 4 data networks all around the world.
$109.00 – $119.00
The Sixfab 3G/4G& LTE Base HAT grants your Raspberry Pi or 40-pin Pi compatible single-board-computer a super-simple interface bridge between mini PCIe cellular modems. With the modems you insert into Base HAT, your Raspberry Pi based projects will access data networks all around the world. This Base HAT enables narrow-bandwidth to high-bandwidth cellular connectivity on your remote devices i.e from low-power consumption LTE-M to ultra-high-speed LTE-Advanced mini PCIe modules are supported. Both UART and USB communication with modules is available on the HAT.
- Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2, A+). Raspberry Pi Zero may lack performance.
- Easy-to-use, simple setup.
- Clip-in Mini PCIe socket is compatible with worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage with regional or global modules which work with different frequencies & carriers.
- Micro SIM Card socket can easily reachable on the upside of the HAT.
- It can be used standalone with PC/Laptop over micro USB, without stacking with Raspberry Pi.
- The HAT can be powered from an external 5V source by exposed power pins, directly from Raspberry Pi 5V GPIO headers, via micro USB, or optional JST connector on the bottom of the board.
- Efficient and low quiescent current power circuits can hold up to 3Amps.
- Optional Send/Receive AT commands over Raspberry Pi UART or USB port is available
- Taking the module into the Airplane mode, resetting module functions can be accessible over GPIO pins.
- The power of the whole board electronics can be disabled for low-power consumption use cases.
- The modules have built-in GNSS(GPS/GLONASS) receivers for your location-based applications.
- Micro USB is used to connect the modem, it transmits data through the cable to the Raspberry Pi.
- Working temperature range: -25°C ~ 70°C.
Customer can select a module among the following
Please follow this link to register your SIM.
Quectel EG25-G Mini PCIe Specifications
- LTE-FDD: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28
- LTE-TDD: B38, B39, B40, B41
- WCDMA: B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8, B19
- GSM: B2, B3, B5, B8
- GNSS(Optional): GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou (Compass), Galileo, QZSS
- Region: Global
- Abundant Protocols: TCP, UDP, PPP, FTP, HTTP, NTP, PING, QMI, NITZ, SMTP, MQTT, CMUX, HTTPS, FTPS, SMTPS, SSL, MMS, FILE
- Carrier: Deutsche Telekom/ AT&T/ U.S. Cellular/ T-Mobile*/ Sprint*/ Rogers*/ Telus
- Regulatory: GCF/ CE/ FCC/ PTCRB/ IC/ Anatel/ IFETEL/ SRRC/ NAL/ CCC/ KC/ NCC/ JATE/ TELEC/ RCM/ IMDA/ ICASA/ FAC*/ NBTC*
- Others: WHQL
The LE910Cx series Mini PCIe (mPCIe) modules are optimized for LTE low category networks and are available in single mode and 3G/2G fallback options.
Telit LE910C4-NF Mini PCIe Specifications
- 4G bands (MHz): B12, B14, B4, B2, B5, B13, B66, B71
- 3G bands (MHz): B2, B4, B5
- Region: North America
- Carrier: Public safety, AT&T, FirstNet, T-Mobile
- Certification: FCC/PTCRB/ AT&T/ FirstNet / T-Mobile
Telit LE910C1-EU Mini PCIe Specifications
- 4G bands (MHz): B1, B3, B7, B8, B20, B28A
- 3G bands (MHz): B1, B3, B8
- 2G bands (MHz): B3, B8
- Region: Europe – Middle East – Africa
- Certification: RED/GCF/CE
Sixfab SIM is a cellular connectivity solution for connecting your IoT devices with the best global networks.You can activate and use your SIM card in a few minutes, without any contract or commitment.
The Kit comes with the following antennas
That has two antenna and u.FL plug at the same time in a single form. One of them is GNSS (GPS, Galileo, Glonass), the other one is full band LTE. It’s a kind of flex PCB (FPC) and can be folded for tight spaces. Also has adhesive tape on the back for fixing it on boxes/enclosures.
This 100mm long cable flex PCB (FPC) antenna has great antenna gain while using in 3G/4G-LTE applications. It’s slim and can be attached to a surface by its own 3M adhesive tape.
This is a double side right angle Micro USB cable. Perfect for connecting Sixfab Shields to Raspberry Pi USB ports. 8cm length approximately, 0.75 cm more or less.
- 3G/4G/LTE Base HAT
- Telit LE910C1 or Quectel EG25-G
- Sixfab SIM Card
- LTE Full Band PCB Antenna – u.FL Plug – 100mm
- LTE – GNSS Dual u.FL Antenna – 100mm
- 1x Long Header
- 1x Short Header
- 90-degree Right Angle Micro USB Cable
United States: FCC Part 15 Class B
Canada: ICES-003 Class B
Europe: CE, RoHS, Safety