Raspberry Pi NB-IoT Shield
It is a narrow band IoT (Nb-IoT) shield for Raspberry Pi. NB-IOT is very suitable for IoT applications with low power consumption. Shield also has the built-in 3-axis accelerometer, temperature, humidity, light sensors, optocoupler, and relay. If you like, you can also add your own sensors using the built-in 4 channel ADC.
37 in stock
It is a narrow band IoT (NB-IoT) shield for Raspberry Pi. NB-IoT is very suitable for IoT applications with low power consumption. Shield also has the built-in 3-axis accelerometer, temperature, humidity, light sensors, optocoupler, and relay. If you like, you can also add your own sensors using the built-in 4 channel ADC.
– LTE BC95 Nb-IoT Module B20 800MHz
– ADS1015 12 Bit 4 Channel ADC
– Relay with optocoupler protection (24V DC, 120-220V AC Switching)
– Optocoupler (3-12 V DC switching)- Built-in 3 axis accelerometer (MMA8452Q)
– Built-In HDC1080 temperature sensor (-40 +125 C)
– Built-In HDC1080 humidity sensor (0 100%)
– Built-In ALS-PT19 ambient light sensor()
– 1-Wire interface (3 male pins)(It can be used with DS18B20, DHT21 etc.)
– I2C interface (4 male pins)
– User button and LED
– Micro SIM Socket
– Built-in PCB Antenna
– UFL socket for external antenna
! All data pins work with 3.3V reference. Any other voltage level should harm your shield or RPI.
– Smart farming sensor
– Smart cities sensor
– Smart home sensor
– Internet of Things (IoT) sensor
– Smart door lock
– Smart lightning
– Smart metering
– Bike sharing
– Smart parking
– Smart city
– Security and asset tracking
– Home appliances
– Agricultural and environmental monitoring
Click for quick start with this getting started document.
Click for the basic tutorial.
Click for the intermediate tutorial.
For Detailed Information
Check out our Github Repo for example codes and libraries.