This Cellular IoT Kit (LTE-M) consists of the following components. Please click on the components for their details.
The Sixfab 3G/4G& LTE Base HAT grants your Raspberry Pi or 40-pin Pi compatible single-board-computer a super-simple interface bridge between mini PCIe cellular modems. With the modems you insert into Base HAT, your Raspberry Pi based projects will access data networks all around the world. This Base HAT enables narrow-bandwidth to high-bandwidth cellular connectivity on your remote devices i.e from low-power consumption LTE-M to ultra-high-speed LTE-Advanced mini PCIe modules are supported. Both UART and USB communication with modules is available on the HAT.
- Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi models that have the 40-pin GPIO header (4, 3, 2, A+). Raspberry Pi Zero may lack performance.
- Easy-to-use, simple setup.
- Clip-in Mini PCIe socket is compatible with worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+, and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage with regional or global modules which work with different frequencies & carriers.
- Micro SIM Card socket can easily reachable on the upside of the HAT.
- It can be used standalone with PC/Laptop over micro USB, without stacking with Raspberry Pi.
- The HAT can be powered from an external 5V source by exposed power pins, directly from Raspberry Pi 5V GPIO headers, via micro USB, or optional JST connector on the bottom of the board.
- Efficient and low quiescent current power circuits can hold up to 3Amps.
- Optional Send/Receive AT commands over Raspberry Pi UART or USB port is available
- Taking the module into the Airplane mode, resetting module functions can be accessible over GPIO pins.
- The power of the whole board electronics can be disabled for low-power consumption use cases.
- The modules have built-in GNSS(GPS/GLONASS) receivers for your location-based applications.
- Micro USB is used to connect the modem, it transmits data through the cable to the Raspberry Pi.
- Working temperature range: -25°C ~ 70°C
|Data Speeds||LTE Cat M1|
LTE Cat NB1
|4G Bands (MHz):|
B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS 1700), B5 (850), B8 (900),
B12 (700), B13 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28 (700)
2G Bands (MHz): B2 (1900) B3 (1800) B5 (850) B8 (900)
|Approvals||PTCRB, GCF, RED, FCC/IC, RCM, Jate, Telec, CCC, AT&T, NTT DoCoMo, |
Deutsche Telekom, Anatel, Telstra, Ifetel, Rogers, Telus, US Cellular
|Compliance||REACH and RoHS compliant|