Telit LE910C4 Mini PCIe LTE CAT4 Module
This product only includes the Telit LE910C4 Mini PCIe CAT4 LTE Module.
This Telit LE910C4 Mini PCIe is an LTE category 4 module adopting the standard PCI Express MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe). It is optimized for LTE low category networks and is available in single-mode and 3G fallback.
- LTE FDD Cat.4, 3GPP release 10 compliant
- Rx Diversity and MIMO DL 2×2
- Single Rx option
- SMS over IMS
- Built-in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack
- IPv4/IPv6 stack
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS 27.005, 27.007 and Telit Custom AT commands
- OMA-DM Telit Software Management
- Simultaneous support of GPS, Glonass, Bei-dou, Galileo, QZSS
- Standard Mini PCIe Data-card form factor
- Best-in class 3GPP rel10 platform
- Easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS and user-definable GPIOs
- Battery-friendly 1.8V GPIO
- Ideal platform for IoT applications and mobile data and computing devices with ultra-compact design and extended operating temperature range
- Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks,
- Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
- Over-the-Air firmware update
IoT Connectivity Ready
This product is capable of supporting the extensive suite of Value Added Services from IoT Connectivity including Module Management and others which make the management of IoT deployments under mobile networks effective, enhancing profitability and reliability. It is also Portal-ready which means that the AT command library in this module includes a set of high-level commands designed exclusively for quick and hassle-free onboarding of the device to the portal and to back-end systems and servers. Telit Portal-ready modules powered by deviceWISE make application-level data flows and controls simple to program, maintain and improve.
4G Bands(MHz): B12, B14, B4, B2, B5, B13, B66, B71
3G Bands(MHz): B2, B4, B5
4G Bands(MHz): B1, B3, B7, B8, B20, B28A
3G Bands(MHz): B1, B3, B8
2G Bands(MHz): B3, B8
4G Bands(MHz): B1, B3, B5, B8 B9, B18(B26), B19, B28
3G Bands(MHz): B1, B5, B6 B19, B8
- LTE Cat.4
- Uplink up to 50 Mbps
- Downlink up to 150 Mbps
- DC-HSPA+ 42 Mbps (with 3G fallback)
- Smart Metering
- High-speed GPS Tracking
- Environmental Monitoring
- Smart City & Agriculture Applications
- Smart Parking
- Security & Asset tracking
- Alarm System
- Automotive & Transportation
- Supply voltage
- Nominal: 3.3 VDC
- Range: 3.3 – 4.2 VDC
- North America: FCC /IC, PTCRB, GCF
- Public safety, AT&T, FirstNet, T-Mobile + Canada
- Dimensions 51 x 30 x 3.2 mm
- Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- 1x Telit LE910C4 Mini PCIe CAT 4 Module
This archive contains the Windows 10 WHQL certified Telit module drivers for both x86 and x64 system platforms.
Zip archive with Telit cellular modules USB drivers installers for Windows 7, 8.x, 10 both x86 and x64 system architectures (Non WHQL certified drivers).
This archive contains the Telit AT controller tool as well as XFP firmware update tool for Microsoft Windows systems.
It can be used to troubleshoot, test and command the Telit cellular module in a graphical interface.